Some of the features include:
- Pre Habbing Section. Instead of rehabbing an injury for several weeks or months take about one month to prevent injuries. A much better approach. Probably one of the most important sections of the book.
- The section on how to use the book. The Four Hour Body is not a book to be read cover to cover. Decide what your fitness goals are and use the recommended sections to achieve them.
- For those looking to lose fat, the section on how to lose 20 pounds in 30 days, without exercise is probably just what you're looking for. There is also a section on how to prevent fat GAIN when you binge. So you can join in the fun when you're at parties without worry and guilt.
- For the skinny guy, your days of having sand kicked in your face, or having your girlfriend throwing you over HER shoulder are about to end. Yes you can add up to 30 pounds of lean mass in a month.
- If you want to run faster and farther The Four Hour Body has the NFL combine workout.
- And what every woman wants in her man, the section on the 15 minute female orgasm. Do this and you'll likely be the best she's ever had.
I intend to start on the Pre Habbing next week before going into the Geek To Freak section to start adding muscle.
Here is the link to this awesome book.
Regardless of what your fitness goal is, burn fat or add muscle this book will have a plan for you.