Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Initial Test Results for 200 Situps and 200 Squats

Verdict for my situps initial test: 20 with good form. Which puts me at the poor (or bottom) rating on the programs scale. Oh well only one way to go from there. That puts me in column two for the first week of the program.

Let that be a lesson to all of you not to neglect any protion of your training.

Verdict for my squats initial test: 26 with good form. Which puts me in the dreaded average rating. Body weight squats are surprisingly difficult to perform. Remember with them it's the number of reps you perform not the amount of weight.

Anyway that puts me in column three for the first week of the program.

I will be performing the 100 pushups, 200 situps and 200 squats program simultaneously for the next six weeks.

I'll still be posting other advice and I will be posting my daily and weekly results from the programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment