Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 2 of 100 pushups, 200 situps and 200 squats

Hello,

Today I did Day 2 of the program listed above.

Verdict for pushups: Last set got 30 - 5 more than the recommended minimum.

Verdict for situps: Last set got to 20 situps. Twice the recommended minimum.

Verdict for squats: Last set go to 32 squats. Twice the recommended minimum.

I was pretty much embarrassed by my poor performance in the first day of the final set that I only got one more than the recommended minimum that I put my mind to getting more than that. Even though I got more than the recommended minimum by 20% I still maybe feel I could do better.

But it does go to show that if you put your mind to something you can achieve anything.

Friday I'll shoot for 40% more than the minimum on pushups and for situps and squats two and half times the minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment