Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week 4 and Week 2

Hello everybody and welcome back to my fitness blog.

Today is Week 4, day 2 of the pushups program.

My goal for the final set is 50 pushups or 40% more than the recommended minimum for the last set of 32.

Verdict: I got to 41 before I did a slight pause. So this workout I did not make my pushups goal. Although I could have made my goal if I continued to push, my feeling on it is that would not be totally truthful since I had a slight pause before starting.

My goal for the situps work out was 2.6 times the recommended minimum for the last set of 20. So my goal is 52.

Verdict: go to 52, Goal Achieved.

My goal for the squats program was also 2.6 times the recommended minimum of 23, goal is 60.

Verdict: 60. Goal achieved.

Next workout I'll push through when I have a pause, kind of like busting through obstacles in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment