Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Week 5 of the Pushups and Week 3 of the situps and squats programs

Hello and Welcome back to my blog.

The time is really flying by on this program. Two more weeks and I'll be going for 100 pushups. Four weeks after that I'll be going for 200 squats and situps.

This workout my goal was to get to 56 push ups on the final set. For sit ups it was to get to 78 sit ups. For squats my goal was 70.

Verdict for pushups: 47. Didn't quite make it. But still seven more than the recommended minimum. I'm getting closer to reaching the goal each workout. So by the time the final test is done I'm sure I'll be able to do 100 in one set.

Verdict for situps: 78. Goal Accomplished.

Verdict for Squats: 70. Goal accomplished.

I am going to lower the goal for pushups as it has obviously been an unattainable goal. Instead of 40% more than the recommended minimum I'll go for 30% and see what happens.

See you back here on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment